Definitions and Interpretation
- Data: Collectively, all information that you submit to Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
- Cookies: Small text files placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
- Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd, we, or us: Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13455202 and registered office at 82 Bellstreet London NW1 6SP.
- UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
- User or you: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by PixelPulse Media Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- Website: The website that you are currently using, www.builtbypixel.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions.
We may collect the following Data, including personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How We Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Data That is Given to Us by You
Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd will collect your Data in various ways, such as when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email, or through any other means; when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise; when you elect to receive marketing communications from us, or when you use our services.
Data That is Collected Automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically. For example, we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website, including your IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the Website, and the way you use and interact with its content. We will also collect your Data automatically via cookies. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see the section below, headed “Cookies.”
Our Use of Data
We may use any or all of the above Data from time to time to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used for internal record-keeping, improvement of our products/services, transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you, and contact for market research purposes, which may be done using email, telephone, fax, or mail. Such information may also be used to customize or update the Website.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below). For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in.
Who We Share Data With
Keeping Data Secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, including controlling access to your account with a unique password and username and storing your Data on secure servers. If you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorized access to your Data, please notify us immediately via the email address email@example.com.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time or that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will provide you with the reasons for refusal.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To exercise any of your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, please contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. You can also choose to delete Cookies at any time, but you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales, and all disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
For any queries or concerns, you may contact Xenven IT Consultancy Ltd via the email address email@example.com.